Fantoons: Chasing Mr Big Fantoons: Chasing Mr Big

Great work once again! Nothing but 5 stars here bud.

Raw Latex Raw Latex

Please sir, can I have some more?

Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad

Really like the voice work on that, made me laugh.

Offensive Wanking Game Offensive Wanking Game

What a delight!

A truly enjoyable and wholesome game with a brilliant soundtrack to boot. I hope you made a sequel at some point.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Very good sirs

Played it from start to finish and I would like to say that it is a brilliant homage to everything NES wrapped up in a sadistic manner. What I'm trying to say is that's it's awesome :)

Relaxing Jigsaw Puzzle Relaxing Jigsaw Puzzle

What?! Hahaha X)

Relaxing=yup
Easy=yup
Puzzle?=wha...?
Still pretty funny. I have no idea what you were aiming for but somehow I think you have acheived it. I find it funny how you can't even get anything wrong no matter where you click on screen XD It still rewards you even if you don't fit the picture in the box! GOTY!!!

AfterEight responds:

Thank you :).

==(Nemesis)== ==(Nemesis)==

It resonates in my head still, Pretty good stuff and well mixed too sir!

Turok2-Port of Adia Turok2-Port of Adia

Some feedback on there, you might want to alter that so it doesn't have a high pitch ring in the background. Other than that a great melody from an otherwise amazing and lost title the FPS genre. Turok will be sorely missed.

NGKFlower responds:

thanks. to be honest, i dont really know where the high pitch ring came from. its been puzzling me since i posted it. thanks for the advice, i really appreciate it. ^_^

Character Select! Character Select!

How do you make 8-bit characters? I know it's simple, just wondering if you have a special technique or something. Very good by the way

group randomness group randomness

3D?

Good pic but in the wrong section

calendar2012 calendar2012

GOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!

at first sight i was thinking 'is that gooseman?' and what dya know!! definately a summer pic!

sucho responds: